MARKETING, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Over 20 years in marketing, business development, and customer experience across Asia in the Financial Services Industry.
Specialising in building propositions that are sustainable for the long term and differentiating from the competition, often achieved by taking a horizontal view across the business and considering the full customer journey.
An internationally qualified sports coach and speaker, leveraging experience in team leadership and performance development to enhance and grow teams and their performance.
Relevant Work Experience
HEAD OF SALES AND DISTRIBUTION, TRANSAMERICA LIFE (BERMUDA) LIMITED
Responsible globally for the Sales and Distribution for Transamerica Life (Bermuda) Limited, a specialist High Net Worth Life Insurance provider with offices in Bermuda, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
Bringing in a dynamic approach to developing and enhancing the overall proposition for the company.
Increased sales through 2021 amid covid challenges and while enhancements were being developed.
Developed and enhanced the over all proposition resulting in greater diversification of business via business partners and geographically across the globe.
CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER, ASIA / SUN LIFE FINANCIAL
Responsible for the building the Brand, Marketing, and Customer Experience across the Asia region (Hong Kong, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore). As a result of a cohesive partnership approach across the region, improved all key metrics while managing within budgets.
- Increased brand awareness and marketing focus, including developing regional events and activities aligned to company philanthropic and sustainability goals.
- Improved Customer Experience satisfaction scores as a result of leveraging data and guiding to a more focussed approach to actions.
- Enhanced approach to product strategy and product customer centricity.
CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER, HONG KONG / SUN LIFE HONG KONG
Responsible for the development of the Brand, Customer Marketing, Product Development, and Customer Insights in Hong Kong, reshaping the team for dynamic growth and creating a cohesive stakeholder engagement approach to developing propositions.
- Established a new Brand proposition and marketing plan to activate, leading to awards and increased brand awareness.
- Re engineered product development strategy to guide the development of award winning customer centric products.
- Developed the Customer Insights program to increase understanding of customers and enable more personalised communications.
VICE PRESIDENT, PARTNERSHIP DISTRIBUTION / SUN LIFE HONG KONG
Responsible for developing the sales from Independent advisers and partnerships across Hong Kong, leveraging a strategic partnership approach to enhancing the business proposition.
- Developed strategy for broker and financial adviser channel, significantly increasing sales while maintaining quality control and cost management.
- Achieved significant growth in sales through Bank partner.
HEAD OF DISTRIBUTION / AIA NEW ZEALAND
Responsible for sales and distribution across New Zealand following leadership and business strategy changes, enhancing focus and establishing a clearer value proposition.
- Re established the distribution model and business development capability with specialised target customer segments.
- Developed revised compensation and sales support model.
- Business Development Manager, Auckland / Sovereign New Zealand
- Adviser / Summit Financial Group
- General Manager / Gaye Bartlett Fashion Concepts
- Ski School Director / New Zealand, Canada, Japan, USA
- Diploma in Management Studies (University of Waikato)
- Non-Executive Director Diploma (Financial Times)
- Business Sustainability Management (University of Cambridge)
- Various sports coaching qualifications (NZ / CA)
- Designated Top 50 Marketers in Asia 2016 (CMO Asia)