OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE & DIGITALISATION
25 years international financial experience in banking and consulting, across Asia and Europe. Principle roles focused as a Bank Chief Financial & Operating Officer and Consultant with detailed experience in Programme Management, Operational Risk Management, Process Improvement & Digitalisation.
Relevant Work Experience
- Operational Excellence & Digitalisation of processes, rebuilding organisations.
- Acquisition & de-merger experience in financial services.
- Business development and new business set up.
- Financial acumen, budgeting and reporting.
- Cybercrime and information security expertise.
- Facilities, procurement & outsourcing.
- Director for several legal entities in Hong Kong.
- Vice chairman of a Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong.
- Operational Risk Management & Member of Asset & Liability Committee.
- Leadership including roles as Chief Operating Officer and interim Chief Executive Officer for a bank in Asia.
- Accessible and actively asking for opinions. Inclusive and personal approach. Team builder and seeking collaboration.
- Analytical and focused on good corporate governance. Independent judgement to do the right thing. Empathic, data & fact focussed. Strategic thinker.
- I believe in the personal growth of individuals and have supported them in achieving their goals.
- MSc Economics
- Corporate Treasury
- IMD Leadership Program
- FT Non-Executive Director Diploma